August 18, 2015

Straight Outta Bootleg Chronicles ( the misplaced set list mix ) Part One

I Stood In Line
Over Heard These Two 
Hipsters Ahead Of Me
Talking
Killing Time
As The Slow Ass
Cashier Who's Been
Slangin' Slurpies & Big Bites
Ever Since I Was A Kid
Rings Up The Person
In Front Of Them
One Sucks His Teeth
"sssth,Man I'm
Gonna Watch That Movie
Straight Outta Compton
On Bootleg
While I Drink My Tall Cans.!"
He Also Bought
A Sock It To Me Cakes Slice
& Some Grape Now n Laters

His Friend.?
Well She Bought
A Bag Of Flaming Hot
Cheetohs
Skittles
& A Pack Of
Sour Apple Wraps
She Encouraged His
Gangster-ness

Smiling & Nodding
Her Head
"yaaaassss"
Eyes Hidden Beneath
A Beanie That Was
Given To Her
By The C.E.O.
Of A Clothing Line Designer
Which Also Happens
To Be Her Little Brother

Who's Outside
in The Car
RIGHT MUTHA FUCKIN NOW.!
Texting His Mom
I Love You Mom
With Emoji's
Now That's gangsta



No comments:

Post a Comment