February 28, 2020

The Majestic Pigeon


The other day I was waiting for the 115 bus
With a majestic pigeon
That kept picking up 
What I thought was a french fry

Mumbling 
I say
What the fu©k are you doing bro
The bird stopped what it was doing
And started mad dogging me
With this 
What did you say Mutha Fu©ka look on 
Its pigeon face
So i started to mad dog him back

I noticed that one of its eyes 
Was fu©ked up
And I was like daaaaamn 
This burd straight doesn't give a fu©k

Then I noticed
It wasn't even  a french fry but a cigarette butt
Then I thought

DAMN BIRD YOU A STRAIGHT GANGSTA.!
.
.
.
.
#pencilandpaper
#digitalsketch
#digitalcoloring
#digitalartsociety 
#doodleoftheday 
#doodletales 
#artwork_daily 
#djlife
#blogpost 
#illustration 
#artwork
#artshare
#artstagram 
#instaartist 
#instaartwork 

No comments:

Post a Comment