August 02, 2017

How Old Do I Need To Look To Get In To The Bar She Said.!

I was standing outside shooting the shit with the bouncer
 When these two chicks walk up to me they were obviously of age to drink 
but I guess from what the bouncer said Its required by California law
 that everyone is suppose to have a valid I.D to hang out in a bar or a place
that is serving alcohol

She said ok...my I.D is in her car
her and her friend walked off..
..came back 
and asked
How old do I need to look to get in the bar again

the bouncer and i laughed
and after a little flirtatious banter
her let her in

then looked at me and said
if her friend wasn't wearing
no bra
to were her nipples
were
staring at him
she wouldn't have been let in

I said Word
and thought
the same thing

And the DJ busted 
Chubb Rocks
Treat em Right

Then the bouncer
did a lil dance and lit a cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment